Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Stadium Pal

I'm hoping to get this out there in time for the SuperBowl. I saw a clip on YouTube this morning of David Sedaris performing a reading on David Letterman. I'm pretty much always up for some Sedaris (David or Amy), so I was excited to see what he had to say. He reviewed a product called the Stadium Pal. I realize now that I could have happily spent the rest of my life blissfully unaware of this product. Alas and alack, I did learn of its existence; gratefully through Mr. Sedaris' reading rather than seeing it in action at a public function.



I was sure that he made this product up, so I checked their website. Sure enough, this is a real product. Really, really, really real. They've also expanded their product line to meet the needs of the oft neglected ladies. I don't actually know any women who would want to enjoy the freedom of urinating in a bag strapped to their leg, but I don't get out much anymore. Maybe a his and hers set would make an interesting Valentine's Day gift?



On the Stadium Gal page, there's a link to the product they call the "best way to complement" the Stadium Gal - The Beerbelly. This product is a beverage bladder (think Camelback) that holds 80 ounces of liquid refreshment in a low profile, beer belly simulating pouch intended to be worn under the shirt.

Check out a video of the Beerbelly in action. The Beerbelly folks are attempting to tap the oft neglected female alcoholic market as well. They understand that the ladies aren't so excited to strap 80 ounces to their bellies, but would rather add that volume to their chest. Hence, the Winerack. It is what you think it is. A bladder system that stores your covert beverage in your now overt breasts. Think of it like brastuffing with consumable products.

Okay, nuff said.

1 comment:

Michelle Cavagnuolo said...

I knew there would be a day when I could live to see the Winerack become a reality. Finally. **Sniff** Finally.