Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Okay, so...

Okay, so, golf's getting better. And worse. And better. Here's the perfect example: 18th hole at Wente - 412 yard par 4. I crushed my drive, high, soft draw, 325 yards - right down to the cart sign. The second shot was a 75 yarder (my nemesis range lately) and I airmailed the green. This keeps happening over and over.... I take a half swing with my lob wedge and hit it 100 yards. What the hell? It's frustrating too because my bestest golf buddy moved away and I'm having a hard time finding people to play with who are fun to be around, play at my level or better, don't flake, don't just drink their way through the golf course, and who are interested in helping each other get better at the game. I signed up on a site called mygolfbuddy.com - maybe that'll yield some results. I'm going to throw a posting up on craigslist also - who knows, maybe that'll pay off? Seems pretty desperate, but I guess I am at this point. Sigh...

1 comment:

Michelle Cavagnuolo said...

Blah, blah, come see my pirate pics!