Friday, June 29, 2007

All I want for summer vacation is a dead cell phone

Seriously, what the Hell is the deal with these damn things? We leave for the coast in, oh, about 46 hours or so. That means in 49 hours, I will have no signal, no Internet access, no Skype, no connection to the outside world but good old fashioned person to person communication. Not that I really want to talk to anyone when we're out there (except Michelle, of course), but it's nice to unplug from time to time.
The weather next week is supposed to be really nice - should be in the sixties to low seventies. Maybe we'll get some sun! I'm really looking forward to some hiking in the redwoods and on the beach, some golf, sitting in the hot tub, blah blah... Oh, and GOLF! How could I forget! I love that course! I proposed three rounds to Michelle and she didn't flinch. Will might even come up for a day to play.
Now, I just need to wrap up all the loose ends at work and home so I can actually go away on Sunday....

No comments: